Welcome to Glenforest's Open Contest Junior Division for 2017!
Once upon a time, there was a student at Glenforest named Ace Zhan. Ace is a smart boy except for all the stupid things he has done, including but not limited to:
- Shaking a bottle of iodine and spilling staining iodine all over the floor
- Taking $200 dollars of school printing credits and not returning it
- Pronouncing "sedan" as "seedan" and "coupe" as "cooper"
- Getting all "Ns" for learning skills in grade 11 chemistry
- Getting disqualified at DECA provincials
- Trying to get into Waterloo Software Engineering
Why is the last one stupid? Because this man chose to take music in grade 10 rather than computer science and now has zero programming experience. Oh well. Now he has to prove to Waterloo he’s worthy of software engineering.
Throughout this contest, you will help Ace apply for software engineering.
All problems are 100 points, with one exception. Good luck, have fun!
|GFSSOC '17 J1 - Ramen and Studying||3p||22.2%||93|
|GFSSOC '17 J2 - Admission Average||3p||47.6%||170|
|GFSSOC '17 J3 - AIF Essay||7||15.9%||29|
|GFSSOC '17 J4 - Top Courses||7||10.2%||22|
|GFSSOC '17 J5 - Choosing Extracurriculars||7||32.8%||25|
|GFSSOC '17 Bonus Question||1p||10.0%||2|