Welcome to Glenforest's Open Contest Senior Division for 2017!
Once upon a time, there was a student at Glenforest named Ace Zhan. Ace is a smart boy except for all the stupid things he has done, including but not limited to:
- Shaking a bottle of iodine and spilling staining iodine all over the floor
- Taking $200 dollars of school printing credits and not returning it
- Pronouncing "sedan" as "seedan" and "coupe" as "cooper"
- Getting all "Ns" for learning skills in grade 11 chemistry
- Getting disqualified at DECA provincials
- Trying to get into Waterloo Software Engineering
Everyone writing the Junior contest is helping Ace apply to software engineering. However, Ace realizes that he has no idea what Waterloo actually looks like. He decides that it's time to go to the open house!
You will help Ace get to Waterloo (and solve his messes once he gets there, hint hint). Along the way, you'll have a brilliant adventure.
Each of the questions will be worth 100 points, except for the bonus question, which is worth 1 point. This contest will involve more algorithms and is intended for intermediate - advanced programmers. The difficulty of the questions will be from CCC J5 to CCC S4 level.
|GFSSOC '17 S1 - Path to Waterloo||8||35.8%||77|
|GFSSOC '17 S2 - Ace is Base||8p||18.3%||23|
|GFSSOC '17 S3 - Zhany Zhanbies||12||5.7%||10|
|GFSSOC '17 S4 - First Ace||10||11.1%||22|
|GFSSOC '17 Bonus Question||1p||10.0%||2|