A New Look for a New Year
With the start of a new contest season, we thought it was a perfect time to update the look and features of this site to be both more modern and more usable.
Aside from the macro changes (new header, etc.), here are a couple of things you may not have noticed that we hope will make your life better:
- You can now be part of multiple organizations.
- A nice "Copy" button for problem sample input and output has been added. Surprisingly useful.
- C/++ compiler warnings and errors are now colored (Java will follow).
ccc07j1.cpp:10:32: error: expected primary-expression before ‘||’ token else if (y <= z && y >= x) || (y <= x && y >= z))) printf("%d", y); ^
- The site now scales properly to large screens.
- Contest start/end date, length and contest window are displayed in a more readable format.
A ContestMay 28, 2015, 11:00 - May 28, 2015, 21:10
- The contest timer looks better, and no longer overlaps the Submit button.
- A contest rating chart has been added on user pages.
- <html><input id="hin" style="vertical-align: middle; display: none;" type="checkbox"><label for="hin" style="vertical-align:middle">You can now</label><input id="in" style="vertical-align:middle" type="checkbox"><label for="in" style="vertical-align:middle">Hide problems I've solved on another user's problem page.</label></html>
- Improved problem searching: form auto-submits so you don't need to click "Go" every time, and the table may be sorted by <html></html> state now.
- You can also search problems if you're not logged in now. For some reason, this wasn't possible before.