Hello, welcome to a DMOJ contest! We're glad to invite you to another contest! Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 24 hours, though you should not need close to the full 24 hours to solve every problem.
- Number of problems: 12 (11 regular, 1 bonus). All questions are full feedback. Some questions will give additional feedback as to why WA solutions are incorrect.
- Scoreboard will be public.
- All problems, except the bonus question, will only support C++ as a submission language.
The contest consists of twelve questions with a range of difficulty from CCC Junior 1 to IOI. It is highly recommended to read all of the problems. You will have 24 hours to complete the contest.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Start from the beginning. Ties will be broken by the sum of times used to solve the problems starting from the beginning of the contest. The last submission time of your highest score will be used.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is strict — your output must match the judge output exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated.
- We recommend that competitors solve this problem first to get used to the contest format, as all problems will be phrased in roughly these terms.
At the end of the contest, you may comment below to appeal a judging verdict. In the case of appeals, the decision(s) of our staff is final.
|Another Contest 4 Problem 1 - Identity Crisis||1||32.7%||212||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 2 - The Deutsch-Jozsa Algorithm||1||46.0%||156||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 3 - An Isosceles Right Triangle||1||45.4%||109||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 4 - Another Isosceles Right Triangle||1||14.0%||66||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 5 - Prime Time Television||1||33.0%||87||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 6 - One Billion Views||1||10.5%||25||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 7 - A Sack of Creatures||1||43.7%||37||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 8 - DMOJ!||1||29.1%||44||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 9 - Fast Fourier Transform!||1||16.0%||37||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 10 - Two Rectangles||1||12.6%||44||Editorial|
|Another Contest 4 Problem 11 - Three Rectangles||1||12.3%||22||Editorial|