Welcome to the first Another Random Contest!
The problem setters areand .
Thanks to, , and for testing, feedback, and assistance with the problems!
Special shoutout toand for helping us organize the contest!
This contest is unrated.
This contest contains 6 problems in approximately increasing order of difficulty, ranging from CCC Senior 1 to CCC Senior 5 level. Each problem is worth 100 points.
You will have 3 hours to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Once you enter the contest, your personal timer will start counting down, and you will be able to submit 3 hours from when you started or until the hard deadline, whichever comes first.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Some problems offer partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- Scoreboard will be visible
- There is no submission limit.
- There is no incorrect solution penalty.
- Checker: unless otherwise specified,
- Ties in score will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- All problems are guaranteed to be solvable in C++.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin/stdout to perform input/output, respectively.
- Python users are recommended to use PyPy 2/3 over Python 2/3 when submitting.
|Another Random Contest 1 P1 - Chessgame||5p||34.8%||64|
|Another Random Contest 1 P2 - Two Sequences||7p||20.3%||38|
|Another Random Contest 1 P3 - Physics Olympics||7p||33.7%||25|
|Another Random Contest 1 P4 - Bracket Query||15p||44.6%||20|
|Another Random Contest 1 P5 - A Strange Country||15p||22.2%||18|
|Another Random Contest 1 P6 - Smash Bros||15p||19.2%||13|