Summer is just about over, and school is around the corner. We hope you had a great summer, and we want to make your school year even greater by kicking off with a new rated contest, including Amazon gift cards as prizes!
The contest will take place in a 2-hour window anywhere from Friday 3:30 PM - midnight EDT, and will consist of 6 problems of CCC Junior - CCC Senior difficulty.
The problem writers for this round will be, .
There will full feedback on submissions (partial output and no systests)
The contests will be rated for those who submit at least once.
- The first place contestant will receive a $10 Amazon gift card.
- The second place constant will receive a $5 Amazon gift card.
- The third place contestant will receive a $5 Amazon gift card.
Before the contest, you may wish to check out the tips and help pages.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users tab to view the current scoreboard.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Start from the beginning. Ties will be broken by the sum of times used to solve the problems starting from the beginning of the contest. Your last submission time will be used.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin / stdout to perform input / output, respectively.
- It is guaranteed that all the problems will be solvable with C++, Java, and Python.
At the end of the contest, you may comment below to appeal a judging verdict. In the case of appeals, the decision(s) of DMOJ staff is final.
Good luck and we wish you all the best ratings!
|Back From Summer '17 P1: Pithy Passtimes||3||29.9%||417||Editorial|
|Back From Summer '17 P2: Crayola Lightsaber||6||21.4%||244||Editorial|
|Back From Summer '17 P3: Basketball Dodgeball||8||17.6%||58||Editorial|
|Back From Summer '17 P4: Pair Programming||12p||27.2%||47||Editorial|
|Back From Summer '17 P5: Confusing Codeforces Contest||25p||7.6%||24||Editorial|
|Back From Summer '17 P6: Crowded Cities||20p||9.1%||21||Editorial|