Welcome to the junior division of the Bloor C.I. Programming Contest!
The problem setters areand .
Thanks toand for helping organize the contest.
Thanks to, , , , and for testing and feedback on the problems.
This contest will not be rated.
For Bloor C.I. students, prizes will be given to those who with the highest scores and are writing the contest on Tuesday in school.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 2 hours.
- Number of problems: 5, full feedback (you will see the results of your submissions instantly).
- Expected problem difficulty: CCC Junior 1 to CCC Junior 5.
- Problems will be ordered approximately in increasing difficulty. Reading all statements is still recommended.
- Some problems may offer partial marks, often in the form of subtasks.
- Ties will be broken by the maximum submission time that increased score with no penalties.
- Scoreboard will be visible.
- Checkers: unless otherwise specified, standard.
- Interactors: unless otherwise specified, assume that all interactors are not adaptive.
- It is guaranteed that all problems will be solvable in C++, Java, and Python.
You will have 2 hours to complete the contest. After the contest window begins (June 18th, 00:00 EDT), you may begin at any time. Once you enter the contest, your personal timer will start counting down and you will be able to submit until 2 hours from when you started, or until the hard deadline (June 22nd, 00:00 EDT), whichever comes first.
After joining the contest, you can proceed to the Problems tab to begin.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin/stdout to perform input/output, respectively.
- Python users are recommended to use PyPy 2/3 over Python 2/3 when submitting.
|BPC 1 J1 - Facial Recognition||3||65.5%||200|
|BPC 1 J2 - Cake||3||44.4%||134|
|BPC 1 J3 - Group Project||5||64.4%||115|
|BPC 1 J4 - Assignment of the Year||10p||12.3%||34|
|BPC 1 J5 - Set||10||33.3%||21|