World Emoji Day is coming! It seems that on most platforms, the calendar emoji 📅 specifically shows the date July 17th just for World Emoji Day. And so you start thinking about calendars.
Six problems await you in this contest, and only those with a true mastery of calendars and time-keeping can get full score. Along with a plot twist...
A few notes about this content:
- Contest duration: 1 week.
- Number of problems: 6.
- Scoreboard will be public.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Start from the beginning. Ties will be broken by the sum of times used to solve the problems starting from the beginning of the contest. The last submission time of your highest score will be used.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is strict — your output must match the judge output exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated.
|Calendar Contest Problem 1 — Sexagenary Cycle||5||35.8%||48|
|Calendar Contest Problem 2 — Day of the Week||7||5.4%||8|
|Calendar Contest Problem 3 — Classical Maya||10||10.6%||8|
|Calendar Contest Problem 4 — Savvyday 29 Oatmeal 94||10||0.4%||1|
|Calendar Contest Problem 5 — Reign of Terror||15||3.3%||2|
|Calendar Contest Problem 6 — Ming Dynasty||25||3.5%||2|