Cheerio Contest 1 Junior Division
Welcome to the junior division of Cheerios Contest, a competitive programming contest series hosted by RHHS!
This contest contains 5 problems in approximately increasing order of difficulty, ranging from CCC J1 to CCC J5 level. Each problem is worth 15 points.
The problem authors areand .
You will have 2.5 hours to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Once you enter the contest, your personal timer will start counting down, and you will be able to submit until 2.5 hours from when you started, or until the hard deadline (00:00:00 EDT of June 10th), whichever comes first.
For RHHS students, prizes will be given to the top scores!
Here are the contest parameters:
- Some problems offer partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- This contest is unrated.
- There is no submission limit.
- There is no incorrect solution penalty.
- Checker: unless otherwise specified, standard.
- Ties in score will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- All problems are guaranteed to be solvable in C++.
|Cheerio Contest 1 J1 - Pronounceable Words||3||40.0%||163|
|Cheerio Contest 1 J2 - Phys Ed Class||3||47.7%||106|
|Cheerio Contest 1 J3 - Festival||5||67.0%||155|
|Cheerio Contest 1 S1/J4 - Going to School||5p||45.0%||134|
|Cheerio Contest 1 J5 - Arithmetic Sequence||10p||5.8%||22|
i love cheerios