Deadly Serious Contest Day 1
It is well known thatusually sets really bad problems. To prove you all wrong, he decided get serious. Deadly serious. This is the result: 2 5-hour, 3-problem contests.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 5 hours.
- Number of problems: 3, full feedback. The difficulty range is...approximately that of the NOI.
- Each problem will have 10 testcases unless otherwise specified. Each test case will be worth 10 points, for a total of 100 points per problem.
- Scoreboard will be hidden.
- Number of submissions allowed per problem: 1.
- Checkers for problems: Unless otherwise specified,
identical. The contest will follow the standard convention of having all lines terminate in a
Clarification requests for the contest must be routed through the clarification system provided on DMOJ, and not through other channels including but not limited to Slack. Furthermore, all clarification requests will be handled the way they normally are in IOI. Note that, in particular, clarification requests must come in the form of yes/no questions.