GlobeX Cup '18 Junior
Please fill out this form in order to register for the contest and be eligible for prizes.
- 1st Place Junior & Senior: Wolfram|One + Wolfram|Alpha Pro
- 2nd Place Junior & Senior: Any JetBrains Product
- 3rd Place Junior & Senior: Free Admission to TOHacks
This contest will consist of 5 problems, the difficulty of which revolves around CCC Junior level. Some problems offer partial marks in the form of subtasks. If you cannot solve a problem fully, we encourage you to go for these partial marks.
The contest will use a pretest/systest format for problems 3-5. For more information about the pretest/systest format, see this page.
You will have 3 hours to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Your personal timer will start counting down, and you will be able to submit until 3 hours from when you started, or until the hard deadline, whichever comes first.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Start from the beginning. Ties will be broken by the sum of times used to solve the problems starting from the beginning of the contest. The last submission time of your highest score will be used.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin / stdout to perform input / output, respectively. It is guaranteed that all the problems will be solvable with C++.
- Read carefully, and try to attempt all the problems. They may not be as hard as they seem and you may get partial points!
At the end of the contest, you may comment below to appeal a judging verdict. In the case of appeals, the decision(s) of staff is final.