Welcome to the mirror of the ICHB Selection Contest. This contest is used for the selection of the junior team for the International Autumn Tournament in Informatics.
The problem writers for this contest areand .
This contest will be unrated for all participants.
This contest will consist of problems.
Some problems offer partial marks in the form of subtasks. If you cannot solve a problem fully, we encourage you to go for these partial marks.
You will have 4 hours to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Once you enter the contest, your personal timer will start counting down and you will be able to submit until 4 hours from when you started, or until the hard deadline, whichever comes first.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Start from the beginning. Ties will be broken by the sum of times used to solve the problems starting from the beginning of the contest. The last submission time of your highest score will be used.
- It is not guaranteed that the problems will be in order of increasing difficulty. Reading all of the statements is recommended.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use
stdoutto perform input / output, respectively.
- It is guaranteed that all the problems will be solvable with C++.
|ICHB Selection Contest '17 Problem 1 - Airship Fights||10p||0.0%||0|
|ICHB Selection Contest '17 Problem 2 - Black Star's Visit||7p||7.6%||27|
|ICHB Selection Contest '17 Problem 3 - Parallel Universe||12p||14.1%||38|