Welcome to a mock CCC Junior contest!
The contest organizer is.
The problem setters are, , and .
Special thanks to, , , , , , , , , , and for testing and feedback on the problems.
The contest will run from January 28th, 00:00 EST until February 16th, 00:00 EST.
The problems range in difficulty from CCC Junior 1 to CCC Junior 5.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 3 hours.
- Number of problems: 5, full feedback. Each problem will be worth 15 marks, and may have partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- This contest is not rated.
- Scoreboard will be hidden until your window is over.
- Number of submissions allowed per problem: 50.
- Checkers for problems: Unless otherwise specified,
identical. The contest will follow the standard convention of having all lines terminate with a
- Clarification requests for the contest must be routed through the clarification system provided on DMOJ, and not through other channels including but not limited to Slack or Discord. Furthermore, all clarification requests must come in the form of yes/no questions.
The problems range in difficulty from CCC Junior 1 to CCC Junior 5. It is highly recommended to read all of the problems. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Your personal timer will start counting down, and you will be able to submit until 3 hours from when you started, or until the hard deadline, whichever comes first.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Problems will be approximately increasing in difficulty. Reading all of the statements is still recommended.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use
stdoutto perform input / output, respectively.
- It is guaranteed that all problems and subtasks will be solvable in C++ and Java; Python users are recommended to use PyPy.
|Mock CCC '22 Contest 2 J1 - Opening Ceremony||3||52.0%||537||Editorial|
|Mock CCC '22 Contest 2 J2 - Snowboarding Championship||3||35.4%||458||Editorial|
|Mock CCC '22 Contest 2 J3 - Figure Skating Fun||5p||28.8%||371||Editorial|
|Mock CCC '22 Contest 2 J4 - Hockey Bracket||7p||17.3%||169||Editorial|
|Mock CCC '22 Contest 2 J5 - Dominating the Olympics||10||17.2%||64||Editorial|