Hello, welcome to a mock CCC! Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 3 hours.
- Number of problems: 5, full feedback. Each problem will be worth 15 marks.
- Not rated.
- Scoreboard will be hidden.
- Contest format: IOI.
- Number of submissions allowed per problem: 50.
- Checkers for problems: Unless otherwise specified,
identical. The contest will follow the standard convention of having all lines terminate in a
- Testers for this contest: None.
Clarification requests for the contest must be routed through the clarification system provided on DMOJ, and not through other channels including but not limited to Slack or Discord. Furthermore, all clarification requests will be handled the way they normally are in IOI. Note that, in particular, clarification requests must come in the form of yes/no questions.
The contest consists of 5 questions with a range of difficulty from CCC Senior 1 to CCC Senior 5. It is highly recommended to read all of the problems. You will have 3 hours to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Your personal timer will start counting down, and you will be able to submit until 3 hours from when you started, or until the hard deadline, whichever comes first.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Start from the beginning.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is strict — your output must match the judge output exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use
stdoutto perform input / output, respectively.
- It is guaranteed that all the problems will be solvable with C++.
At the end of the contest, you may comment below to appeal a judging verdict. In the case of appeals, the decision(s) of our staff is final.
|Mock CCC '21 S1 - Edit Distance||5p||33.8%||284||Editorial|
|Mock CCC '21 S2 - Colorful Strings||7p||16.9%||176||Editorial|
|Mock CCC '21 S3 - Lexicographically Smallest Permutation Subsequence||10p||8.0%||58||Editorial|
|Mock CCC '21 S4 - Infinite Molecule||12p||7.7%||24||Editorial|
|Mock CCC '21 S5 - Clique and Independent Set||25p||15.1%||7||Editorial|