WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 Junior
Welcome to the second annual WOSS Dual Olympiad! This is the junior division of the individual round of the contest.
The contest organizer is.
The problem setters this time are, , , and .
Thanks to, , and for testing and feedback on the problems.
Before the contest date, you may wish to check out the tips and help pages.
The junior round will consist of 4 problems, the difficulty of which may range anywhere from CCC Junior 1 to CCC Junior 5.
You will have 90 minutes to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Once you enter the contest, your personal timer will start counting down and you will be able to submit until 90 minutes from when you started, or until the hard deadline (00:00:00 EST of December 24th), whichever comes first.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 90 minutes.
- Number of problems: 4, full feedback (you will see the results of each submission instantly). Each problem will be worth 100 points.
- Some problems offer partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- Scoreboard will be hidden, until your window is over.
- No incorrect submission penalty.
- There will be no submission limit.
- Ties in score will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- This contest is unrated.
|WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 J1: Holiday Gifting||3||59.1%||223|
|WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 J2: Counting Christmas Trees||3||39.6%||175|
|WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 J3/S1: Christmas List||5p||58.6%||148|
|WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 J4: Fire on Christmas Day||7p||13.7%||34|