WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 Team Round
Welcome to the second annual WOSS Dual Olympiad! This is the team round of the competition. Contestants at White Oaks Secondary School will compete in teams to solve these problems.
The contest organizer is.
The problem setters this time are, , and .
Before the contest date, you may wish to check out the tips and help pages.
The team round will consist of 3 problems that are heavily focused on mathematical concepts.
You will have 60 minutes to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Once you enter the contest, your personal timer will start counting down and you will be able to submit until 60 minutes from when you started, or until the hard deadline (00:00:00 EST of December 24th), whichever comes first.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 60 minutes.
- Number of problems: 3, full feedback (you will see the results of each submission instantly). Each problem will be worth 100 points.
- Some problems offer partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- Scoreboard will be hidden, until your window is over.
- No incorrect submission penalty.
- There will be no submission limit.
- Ties in score will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- This contest is unrated.
|WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 Team Round P1: Bobby and His Calculus Test||3p||65.7%||62|
|WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 Team Round P2: Bobby's Studying Schedule||5||61.4%||46|
|WOSS Dual Olympiad 2022 Team Round P3: Bobby and the Sidewalk||10p||27.0%||33|