Welcome to the 2021 YCDSB Coding Competition!
Parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: three (3) hours starting on June 9th 2021 at 9AM EDT and ending on June 9th 2021 at 12PM EDT.
- Number of problems: 5, full feedback, with partials (No clipped output)
- Allowed languages: Java or Python (all versions of Java and all versions of CPython/PyPy)
- Scoreboard will be public.
- No submission limit.
- Each non-AC (excluding Compiler Errors) submission will have a penalty of 5 minutes towards your submission time for that problem.
- Ties will be broken by the last submission time that increased your overall score, plus penalty minutes.
- Problems are not guaranteed to be in increasing difficulty. Reading all of the statements is recommended.
Note: An access code is required to join.
Before the contest date, you may wish to check out the tips page.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end and do not prompt for input. The judging process is automated.
- Read carefully, and try to attempt all the problems. They may not be as hard as they seem and you may get partial points!
- We do not support
hsa.Console, please do not attempt to use it.
|A Knightly Pursuit||12||14.0%||5|