HEY THERE STALKER... wait im the stalker...
Although new to DMOJ, I have been programming for quite a while... I haven't done that much c++, I stuck mainly to Java, JS, and Python for somewhat large projects. Small programs like batch work is where I use Bash or Python.
Linux Mint KDE 64-bit is my main operating system. I broke my Windows and havn't really done anything to fix it. It's nice and fast, theme it to **. Go on and wine everything, It might work. I would agree that installing software on an ubuntu based distro is much easier than Windows.
Programming languages learned (in order)
- Windows batch (menus)
- Visual Basic Script (message boxes....)
- Lua (Roblox, I use to play this game, my username is chris7766 'the guy with that diamond flying pet thing')
- Visual basic (I got the trial)
- Java (fluent)
- HTML (my first website was called SHET-A-BYTE)
- Bash (linux)
- C++ (yes, learning c++ after all that, finally get to a programming class)
- Doom ACS & Decorate
And every other language with similar syntax Future: Haskell, Haxe, ...
THESE LINKS WILL IMPRESS YOU
you know... just go and stalk all of my profiles to read the entire biography split between >1 websites