Hello, welcome to a DMOJ contest! We're glad to invite you to another contest! Here are the parameters of the contest.
- Contest duration: 24 hours.
- Scoreboard will be public. For the duration of the contest, incorrect submission counts will appear by proxying a 1-minute penalty per AtCoder format. This will be reverted in the finalized contest scoreboard, where ties will be broken only by the time of the last score-increasing submission.
- We would like to thank , , and for assisting with the preparation of this contest.
It is highly recommended to read all of the problems. You will have 24 hours to complete the contest.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Start from the beginning. Ties will be broken by the last score-increasing submission time starting from the beginning of the contest.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is strict — your output must match the judge output exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated.