Another Contest 6
Hello, welcome to a DMOJ contest! We're glad to invite you to another contest! Here are the parameters of the contest.
- Contest duration: 24 hours.
- Number of problems: TBD.
- Scoreboard will be public.
The contest consists of some number of questions with a range of difficulty from CCC Junior 1 to IOI. It is highly recommended to read all of the problems. You will have 24 hours to complete the contest.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Start from the beginning. Ties will be broken by the sum of times used to solve the problems starting from the beginning of the contest. The last submission time of your highest score will be used.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is strict — your output must match the judge output exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated.
- To be fair to contestants for whom English may not be a native language, some problems will have descriptions in other languages.
- To be fair to contestants who have trouble reading problem statements, some problems will omit descriptions altogether and only contain sample I/O.