Welcome to the 2021 Bayview Secondary School Junior Programming Contest!
The Problem Setters are, , , , and .
Special thanks to, , , , , , , , and for testing, feedback, and assistance with the problems!
Special shout-out tofor helping us organize the contest!
The contest will run week-long from June 21st 2021 00:00 EDT to June 28th, 00:00 EDT. You will have a three hour window to solve 6 problems of roughly increasing difficulty that of CCC Junior to CCC Senior S2.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 3 hours.
- Number of problems: 6, full feedback (you will see the results of your submissions instantly). Each problem will be worth 100 points. Some problems will offer partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- No incorrect submission penalty.
- There will be no submission limit.
- Ties will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- Checkers for problems: Unless otherwise specified,
- All problems are guaranteed to be solvable in Python, Java, and C++.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin / stdout to perform input / output, respectively.
- Python users are recommended to use PyPy 2/3 over Python 2/3 when submitting.
At the end of the contest, you may comment below to appeal a judging verdict. In the case of appeals, the decision(s) of DMOJ staff is final.
Clarification requests for the contest must be routed through the clarification system provided on DMOJ, and not through other channels including but not limited to Discord and Slack. Furthermore, all clarification requests will be handled the way they normally are in IOI. Note that, in particular, clarification requests must come in the form of yes/no questions.
|BSSPC '21 J1 - Eggy's New Clothes||3||55.0%||178||Editorial|
|BSSPC '21 J2 - James and Youtube||3||34.0%||119||Editorial|
|BSSPC '21 J3 - Magic Paint Gun Cartridges||5||69.8%||110||Editorial|
|BSSPC '21 J4 - James's Magical Soups||7p||26.0%||81||Editorial|
|BSSPC '21 J5 - James and the Euclid Test||7p||26.3%||84||Editorial|
|BSSPC '21 J6 - Lakshy and Orz Trees||12||16.2%||64||Editorial|