Welcome to Martingrove's third programming challenge!
The contest organizer is.
The problem setters this time areand .
Thanks to, , , , , , and for testing and feedback on the problems.
Note to Martingrove Students: Please fill out the google form to be elgible for prizes.
Before the contest date, you may wish to check out the tips and help pages.
The contest will consist of 5 problems, the difficulty of which may range anywhere from CCC Senior 1 to CCC Senior 3.
You will have 3 hours to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may begin at any time. Once you enter the contest, your personal timer will start counting down and you will be able to submit until 3 hours from when you started, or until the hard deadline (00:00:00 EST of June 21st), whichever comes first.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 3 hours.
- Number of problems: 5, full feedback (you will see the results of each submission instantly). Each problem will be worth 100 points.
- Some problems offer partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- Scoreboard will be hidden, until your window is over.
- No incorrect submission penalty.
- There will be no submission limit.
- Ties in score will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- Checkers: unless otherwise specified, standard.
- This contest is unrated.
|MCIPC Contest 3 P1 - EdisonGPT||3||28.1%||81|
|MCIPC Contest 3 P2 - Big M||5||44.4%||78|
|MCIPC Contest 3 P3 - Ding Brothers||7p||17.7%||32|
|MCIPC Contest 3 P4 - Coffee Soup||7p||29.2%||34|
|MCIPC Contest 3 P5 - Wireless Walk||10||37.6%||32|