Competitive programming is a hobby of mine. I don't think going into CS/SE is the best fit for me, but solving problems is fun sometimes. My favourite problem is probably a hot take.
I really don't like orz culture or when smart people say they'll end up in [insert safety] to say they suck. To be fair, standards are relative.
LogicXD is a great person :)
Joelfu if you're reading this get off Valorant and do your physics homework
Spring version of my username: Treefall
June 2022 - Finally broke my 4-month DMOPC throw steak by beating Joelfu
October 4, 2022 - Finally purple after nearly a year straight being blue
bariumlanthanum drinks way too much bubble tea.
- wc17fs1: ~10~ → ~5~/~7~
- ccc13s5: ~15~ → ~7~/~10~(?) (if Joelfu is recommending a non-graph 15p talking about it being guessable, it has no business being 15p)
To do later:
- dmopc17c3p3 (I'd do it now but I'm not good enough yet)
- DSU: liars (hard)
- May or may not be MST: mec16p4, ccc17s4, noi14p2, ccc18s5
- (supposedly) Dijkstra: lkp18c1p4, ccc15s4 (looking for more I can actually do)
- Dijkstra (kind of): sac22cc4jp5
- ioi18p1 (Genius1506 suggested it before doing yac problems instead)
"definitely a pretty good tester" -Josh