Welcome to the second SAC Code Challenge of the school year!
The difficulty will range from CCC Junior 1 to CCC Senior 3.
The contest organizer is.
The problem setter is.
Special thanks to, , , , , , , , , , , , , and for testing and helping with the problems!
The contest will run from December 17th, 00:00 EST, until December 21st, 00:00 EST and will be themed around Christmas.
You will have a two-hour window to solve the problems.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 2 hours.
- Number of problems: 5, full feedback (you will see the results of each submission instantly). Each problem will be worth 100 points and have partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- Scoreboard will be visible.
- No incorrect submission penalty.
- There will be no submission limit.
- Ties in score will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- This contest is unrated.
Before the contest date, you may wish to check out the tips and help pages.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Problems will be approximately increasing in difficulty. Reading all of the statements is still recommended.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin / stdout to perform input / output, respectively.
- It is guaranteed that all problems and subtasks will be solvable in C++ and Java; Python users are recommended to use PyPy.
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 2 P1 - Calendar Management||5||31.1%||77||Editorial|
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 2 P2 - Cookie Sprinkler||5||53.2%||82||Editorial|
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 2 P3 - Rating Choices||7||40.5%||60||Editorial|
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 2 P4 - Cookie Galore||10||37.1%||66||Editorial|
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 2 P5 - Even Colouring||10p||38.0%||60||Editorial|