Welcome to the fifth and final SAC Code Challenge of the school year!
The difficulty will range from CCC Junior 1 to CCC Senior 4.
The contest organizer is.
The problem setter is.
Special thanks to, , , , , , and for testing and helping with the problems!
The contest will run from May 20th, 00:00 EDT, until May 23rd, 00:00 EDT. You will have a two-hour window to solve the problems.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 2 hours.
- Number of problems: 5, full feedback (you will see the results of each submission instantly). Each problem will be worth 100 points and have partials marks in the form of subtasks.
- Scoreboard will be visible.
- No incorrect submission penalty.
- There will be no submission limit.
- Ties in score will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- This contest is unrated.
Before the contest date, you may wish to check out the tips and help pages.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Problems will be approximately increasing in difficulty. Reading all of the statements is still recommended.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin / stdout to perform input / output, respectively.
- It is guaranteed that all problems and subtasks will be solvable in C++ and Java; Python users are recommended to use PyPy.
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 5 P1 - Querying Plants||3||76.5%||181||Editorial|
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 5 P2 - Querying Extensions||5p||80.6%||163||Editorial|
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 5 P3 - Querying Presents||7p||49.7%||94||Editorial|
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 5 P4 - Querying Intervals||10p||35.8%||106||Editorial|
|SAC '22 Code Challenge 5 P5 - Querying Rectangles||15p||17.2%||30||Editorial|