The 11th summer contest!11!
As with all previous summer contests, this one will be unrated.
Note that due to grading constraints, problem 6 is only solvable in C/++.
The score distribution will be: 100-100-100-100-100-100.
- Contest duration: 5 hours.
- Number of problems: 6, full feedback.
- This contest will be unrated.
- Scoreboard will be hidden.
- Contest will run on pre-2016 IOI format. This means that your score is the sum of your highest scoring submission to each problem. No ties will be broken.
- Number of submissions allowed per problem: 50.
|CEOI '18 P1 - Cloud Computing||15p||49.5%||30|
|CEOI '18 P2 - Global Warming||15p||30.0%||27|
|CEOI '18 P3 - Lottery||25p||46.7%||13|
|CEOI '18 P4 - Fibonacci Representations||40p||50.0%||7|
|CEOI '18 P5 - Toys||10p||31.0%||61|
|CEOI '18 P6 - Triangles||20p||70.0%||4|