Lucky number 13! And a problem set thathasn't seen yet!
As with all previous summer contests, this one will be unrated.
Note that due to grading constraints, problem 4 is only solvable in C/++.
The score distribution will be: 100-100-100-100-100-100.
- Contest duration: 5 hours.
- Number of problems: 6, full feedback.
- This contest will be unrated.
- Scoreboard will be hidden.
- Contest will run on pre-2016 IOI format. This means that your score is the sum of your highest scoring submission to each problem. No ties will be broken.
- Number of submissions allowed per problem: 50.
|Balkan OI '11 P1 - Two Circles||20p||25.0%||4|
|Balkan OI '11 P2 - Decrypt||25p||30.0%||3|
|Balkan OI '11 P3 - Medians||20p||28.7%||26|
|Balkan OI '11 P4 - Compare||25p||35.6%||12|
|Balkan OI '11 P5 - Time Is Money||20p||17.0%||21|
|Balkan OI '11 P6 - Trapezoids||20p||35.5%||9|