Welcome to UCRPC online mirror!
Contest length: 4 hours
Total number of problems: 9
Total points: 780
This contest will not be rated.
|Problem||# Test cases||Points per Test||Total points||Time limit||Memory limit|
|A - Senseless Census||20||3||60||1s||256MB|
|B - Lost in the Shuffle||20||3||60||1s||256MB|
|C - Maths of Glory||20||3||60||1s||256MB|
|D - Stake Your Claim||20||4||80||1s||256MB|
|E - Feeding Friendsy||16||5||80||2.5s||256MB|
|F - Trip Navigator||20||5||100||1s||256MB|
|G - Snack Attack||20||5||100||1s||256MB|
|H - Fetch Quest||15||8||120||5s||256MB|
|I - Spheere Mongers||20||6||120||1s||256MB|
- The first test of each problem is always one of the sample input/output.
- All the tests use standard input/output.
- Please note that if the output requires a string, all the characters have to be the same as the standard solution (in particular, double check the spaces, punctuation, upper/lower cases, etc.).
- The problems are not necessarily sorted from easiest to hardest, especially everyone has different knowledge set. If any problems look hard to you, just skip to try the next one!
- You can use whatever language/compiler supported by DMOJ (but you need to choose the compiler when you submit your code). Using C++ is highly recommended to avoid time limit exceeding error.