I study at Sir John A Macdonald P.S, Grade 8. I started coding about a year ago (counting the 2-month summer hiatus).
Main 2: C
Main 3: Python 3 (PyPy for speed)
Other Languages I Know
Obvio HTML, CSS
Server-Side: Node JS, PHP
Major Programming Life Events
- Saw a flyer for a robotics workshop and joined it. There, a person known as Aditya Sir. introduced me to robots & Scratch
- Did Scratch for a couple of years there (in India)
- Moved to Canada, still continued doing Scratch
- Subsequently (in reference to the previous event), got jealous and started to learn Web Development (Front-End)
- Saw this Python script, tried to understand it and started learning Python.
- For one year or so continued doing Python and Web-Development >3 un-seriously.
- Met a guy in my class who finally introduced me to competitive-programming (DM::OJ).
- Became kinda serious about programming.
and so that's basically where my story rests right now.
Profiles and stuff
- StackOverflow 1
- StackOverflow 2 :stuck_out_tongue:
- I have many other profiles I'm not going to mention; you can just find all of them by searching Arihan10 except my repl.it profile.
All of my submissions can be found here.
Note: Any repl solution that has another copy ending with a -<number> means that the solution(s) is/are still a work in progress.
Fun facts about me
- I once got banned on Slack
- I suck at time complexity and Big O Notation
- I once thought I was really good at programming (well, that didn't end very well :P)
- Every single profile I've ever had is called Arihan10 (except my repl.it profile; I had initially created it as a joke but then stuck to it)
People I like to stalk
These are some of the people I stalk (and will continue to stalk):