Hello, my name is Mark B. I plan to master Python and Java by doing as much practice problems as possible. I love math, coding, CTFs, music, superheroes, and the oxford comma. I will go to space one day.
Also saying boom instead of QED makes any proof infinitely better.
When I am older I will be stronger and be able to solve:
- https://dmoj.ca/problem/ccc03s4 - need to learn Ukkonen's Algorithm
- https://dmoj.ca/problem/dwite09c3p5 - need to learn vertex coloring
- https://dmoj.ca/problem/acc3p4 - need to learn lazy propagation
I am now older and am able to solve:
Problems that taught me how to use cool stuff:
- https://dmoj.ca/problem/ccc15s3 - Balanced BSTs
- https://dmoj.ca/problem/dmopc15c4p4 - Prefix Sums
- https://dmoj.ca/problem/acc3p4 - Segment Trees
- https://dmoj.ca/problem/ccc03s4 - Suffix Trees
Also also, check out my Github - https://github.com/Supermac30