I'm Savir Singh. Check out my website: https://savirsingh.github.io
Alt Account: namaste
Mainly trying to solve CCC problems. I'll look at CCO after mastering CCC (and then hopefully IOI).
I'm mostly a web developer, but computing is also something I like.
My favourite language is Python (super easy syntax), but I can code in C++ and Java too.
I'm currently in Grade 10 and my goal is to attend a good university for computer science, information technology, computer engineering, or another related field.
Highlights in Competitive Programming:
- 1st Place in PEO-Mississauga Chapter High School Coding Contest 2021.
- 1st Place [in Points] in MCC Code-A-Thon 2021.
- 30/75 in CCC Junior 2022. (I didn't do well)
Aiming for at least 60/75 in CCC Junior 2023 and at least 40/75 in CCC Senior 2023. I am preparing my hardest everyday to achieve this.
WHY IS PYTHON SO SLOW? (I know the answer, I'm just expressing my hatred for its speed)
I made Feedite.
I made that super cool badge on my profile using https://savirsingh.github.io/ProfilePop/
The language badges are from https://github.com/savirsingh/tech-badges
Epic Problems I've Come Across:
- CCC '19 S3 (unsolved)
- CCC '19 J5 (partial)
- CCC '02 J1 (solved)
- CCC '17 J4 (solved)
- Hacker Cup '15 R1 P1 (unsolved)
- ACC6P9 (solved, obviously)
Most of my CCC solutions are in this repository.
Timeline (cuz why not)
- Started competitive programming - December 2021
- Solved first CCC Junior #1 - January 2022
- Solved first CCC Junior #2 - January 2022
- Solved first CCC Junior #3 - June 2022
- Solved first CCC Senior #1 - June 2022
- Solved first CCC Junior #4 - July 2022
- Solved first CCC Senior #2 - July 2022
- Solved first CCC Junior #5 - July 2022
- Solved first CCC Senior #3 - July 2022
- Solved first CCC Senior #5 - August 2022
It took under a year for me to be almost fully prepared for any competitive programming problem.
is much faster than
if you're dealing with integer inputs.