Welcome to An Animal Contest! This contest will be themed around alpacas!
The Problem Setters are, , , , , and .
Special thanks to, , , , , , and for testing, feedback, and assistance with the problems!
Special shout-out tofor helping us organize the contest!
The contest will run from April 10th, 00:00 EDT to April 12th 00:00 EDT. You will have a two hour window to solve 6 problems of roughly increasing difficulty ranging from CCC Junior to CCC Senior. This contest is targeted more towards beginners.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 2 hours.
- Number of problems: 6, full feedback (you will see the results of your submissions instantly). Each problem will be worth 100 points, and some problems will offer partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- Scoreboard will be visible.
- No incorrect submission penalty.
- There will be no submission limit.
- Ties in score will be broken by the sum of the last submission times that increased your score.
- This contest is unrated.
- All problems are guaranteed to be solvable in Python 3, Java and C++.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin / stdout to perform input / output, respectively.
- Python users are recommended to use PyPy 2/3 over Python 2/3 when submitting.
At the end of the contest, you may comment below to appeal a judging verdict. In the case of appeals, the decision(s) of DMOJ staff is final.