Modern Assessment on Logic and Deduction 1
Welcome to the first-ever MALD contest!
The authors of this contest areand .
Special thanks to, , , , , , , , , , , and for testing and feedback on the problems.
Special shout-out tofor helping us organize the contest!
This contest is unrated.
This contest will consist of 6 problems. The difficulty of the problems is roughly that of CCC Junior 1 and up to CCC Senior 5.
You will have 3 hours to complete the contest. After the contest window begins, you may start at any time. Once you start the contest, your personal timer will start counting down, and you will be able to submit until 3 hours from when you began, or until the hard deadline on April 19th at 00:00:00 EDT whichever comes first.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin.
Here are the parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 3 hours.
- Number of problems: 6, full feedback (you will see the results of your submissions instantly). Each problem will be worth 100 points. Some problems will offer partial marks in the form of subtasks.
- Scoreboard will be visible.
- No incorrect submission penalty.
- There will be no submission limit.
- Ties will be broken by the last submission time that increased your score.
- Checkers for problems: Unless otherwise specified,
Before the contest date, you may wish to check out the tips and help pages.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Problems will be approximately increasing in difficulty. Reading all of the statements is still recommended.
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin / stdout to perform input / output, respectively.
- It is guaranteed that all problems and subtasks will be solvable in C++ and Java; Python users are recommended to use PyPy.
|MALD Contest 1 P1 - Scratch Cat and DDoS||3||24.8%||132||Editorial|
|MALD Contest 1 P2 - Scratch Cat and Examinations||5p||31.8%||111||Editorial|
|MALD Contest 1 P3 - Scratch Cat and Infestation||7||13.3%||52||Editorial|
|MALD Contest 1 P4 - Scratch Cat and Demolition||15p||33.6%||51||Editorial|
|MALD Contest 1 P5 - Scratch Cat and Desktop Backgrounds||17p||10.3%||16||Editorial|
|MALD Contest 1 P6 - Scratch Cat and Painting||17p||14.8%||12||Editorial|
Even if you do mald, it's chill because
modern problems require modern solutions
MALDern problems require MALDern solutions
i hope i don't mald on this contest